Do you get your HVAC equipment serviced annually? Is it really Needed? All manufacturers recommend professional service annually, and may even void your warranty if you don’t keep up with it! A professional AC service should not only include a thorough cleaning, but a complete check and startup which includes:
– Refrigerant temperature and pressure test
– Temperature rise test
– Complete System cycle test
– Check all electrical connections
– Check each individual component per manufactures instructions.
– If a part is bad, or outside of the manufacturers specifications, it should be repaired or replaced.
Call us at 719-533-0800 to schedule your AC service today!
Your comfort is our profession!