Nest Pro Learning Thermostats
The Nest Pro Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It has a nice looking modern display, and it’s proven to help save energy and save you money!
- Nest Learning Thermostat with built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control your home’s climate from your phone, tablet or laptop
- Auto schedule uses advanced sensors and algorithms to create a custom Temperature plan that saves energy and keeps you comfortable
- Auto Away reduces heating and cooling in empty homes by automatically turning itself down after you leave
- Nest leaf symbol appears when you select a Temperature that saves energy
- Energy history allows you to track energy usage
- Dial controls and LCD display make it easy to select settings
- Connects to Nest Protect and Nest Cam for total home automation
- When installed by a Nest Pro it comes with a 5-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
Get a free estimate
Google Nest Pro X-Yale Door Lock
Most locks are made for keys, this lock is made for people! Lock and unlock the door with a passcode, or let someone in remotely with the Nest app. Best of all, you always know who comes and goes, and never have to worry about keys again!
- The keyless deadbolt is secure and tamper-proof
- No more lost keys, no locks to be picked
- Remotely lock and unlock the door with the Nest app
- Create unique passcodes for family and guests, or set up schedules to let them in
- Access lock/unlock history and get real time alerts when someone locks and unlocks the door
- One-touch locking just tap to lock on your way out
- Smart auto-lock feature can lock automatically when Nest knows you’re Away
- Works with Nest Secure alarm systems. If you unlock the door, the alarm disarms automatically!
- Colors for every home: satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and polished brass
- Our professionally installed locks include the Nest Connect at no extra cost. This ensures the lock will work with you existing Nest products, and no other parts are required as long as you have WiFi.
Nest Pro Hello Video Alert Doorbell
Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, so you never miss a visitor or a package. It can tell the difference between a person and a thing, then alert you – even if someone doesn’t ring the bell. You’ll also hear everything loud and clear thanks to HD talk and listen, which even suppresses background noise and reduces echoes. Mobile alerts, video streaming and video recording require working Internet and Wi-Fi.
- Know who’s knocking: get an alert and talk to visitors at your door from anywhere
- HD video with HDR: delivers bright, crisp images day or night, even in challenging lighting conditions
- Intelligent alerts: smart enough to Detect a person, then alert you even if they don’t ring the bell
- HD talk and listen: hear visitors loud and clear
Nest Protect Smart Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Nest Protect reliably detects and alerts you To the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide in your home. The alarm speaks to you in a calm, clear, human voice, telling you the location of the danger. It also provides smartphone alerts and battery status updates To help Protect your home while you’re away.
Get alerts on your phone: Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low
- The split-spectrum sensor looks for both fast and slow burning ﬁres
- Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do
- Easily quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel!
- Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas; Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding
- 10-year life span! Nest Protect long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade
- Nest Protect has a built in light that turns on when you walk underneath it lighting your way
- A quick green glow when you turn out the lights notifies you that everything’s working well, so you can sleep well
Trane Smart Home with Nexia Z-Wave
The Trane Comfort Control is more than just a thermostat. You have chosen a connected device that allows you to manage the climate of your home even when you’re not there. Remotely access your thermostat—from any internet-enabled smartphone, tablet or computer—to adjust the temperature, set limits, and schedule changes. Besides the benefit of convenience, this added level of control can also help to reduce your heating and cooling system’s energy consumption.
Start with your thermostat and expand control of your home with Nexia. Nexia is a leading home automation platform that helps you stay connected to your home and family—all from a single app. Nexia gives you to the ability to remotely monitor and control some of your home’s most basic functions, including heating / cooling, security, lights, cameras and more. You even have the capability of adding logic to the system through Nexia like having the furnace shut off if smoke or Carbon Monoxide is detected.