Have you had your Furnace and AC serviced this year? The A&A Professionals use top of the line tools and best practices to professionally check every component on your system.
Servicing your equipment annually will:
- Keep your equipment running cleaner, longer, and more efficiently which saves you money
- Ensure you maintain your manufacturer’s warranty (professional maintenance is required annually)
- Keep your family and pets safe. We check for:
- Cracked heat exchangers
- Carbon Monoxide
- Refrigerant Gas Leaks
- Venting, and damaged or blocked vent caps
We get some major hail storms, and we replace many damaged vent caps. Some have been so bad they were forcing poisonous gas back into the home!
- Natural Gas or Propane leaks
- Water damage and rust
- Other safety issues and concerns
At A&A Professional Cooling and Heating, it is our job as HVAC technicians to keep you safe and ensure your equipment works when you need it most. Don’t chance it, call the A&A Pro’s today! 1-719-533-0800. Ask about our Service Club Membership and our FREE lifetime labor warranty for anything we install!